These general terms and conditions come into effect once a reservation is made.
Owner: Erwin and Kim van Rijn-van Ruiten
Manager: Replacement in the absence of the owners
Guest: Main guest and co-guests staying with us
- The lead guest must be 18 years or older, be responsible for his or her fellow guests, have a permanent place of residency or abode, and carry a valid ID.
- The prices of the holiday homes and holiday apartments of De Tulpenacker can be found on www.detulpenacker.nl, Booking.com, Heerlijke Huisjes, VRBO (Home Away), Belvilla and Holidu. Prices include VAT, WiFi, water, electricity and TV.
- Our park is surrounded by water and therefore a risk for small children who don't know how to swim. We cannot turn off all the water around us. It is therefore wise to have children without a swimming certificate to wear a life jacket. This is the responsibility of the guest.
- Unfortunately, our apartments are not suitable for people in wheelchairs, but our detached houses are.
- We wish our guests a carefree stay. However, we bear no responsibility for loss, theft, accident, injury, medical expenses or damage to property caused by personal oversight or circumstances beyond our control.
- Of course we expect our guests to report any damage or missing items to us. Any costs will be charged.
- De Tulpenacker is not liable for malfunctions in and around the accommodation such as failure of electricity, WiFi, water supplies and technical installations.
- We expect our guests to follow instructions from the owner or manager.
- The owner or manager can immediately deny and/or refuse guests access to De Tulpenacker in the event of a violation of these General Terms and Conditions and in the event of inappropriate behavior, without further notice and without giving reasons and without refund of the accommodation costs.
- The administration of the owner is decisive in case of mutual disagreement unless the guest can prove otherwise.
- We expect guests of De Tulpenacker to comply with the house rules and the general terms and conditions.
Reservation and payment
- The rental agreement can be entered into by telephone, e-mail, via our website, Booking.com, Heerlijke Huisjes, VRBO (Home Away), Belvilla and Holidu.
- After receiving a reservation request, De Tulpenacker will send a confirmation (if the holiday home is available).
- The reservation is final after receipt of the deposit. The deposit is 25% of the total amount.
- The deposit must be paid within 14 calendar days after receipt of the confirmation.
- If the deposit is not received in time, the reservation request will be cancelled. The guest will be notified by email.
- For reservations with arrival within one week, the deposit must be paid immediately.
- The remaining outstanding amount must be paid 42 days before arrival.
- In case of cancellation of the reservation, the following conditions apply:
In case of cancellation 14 days or less before the arrival date or in case of no-show; 100% cancellation fee.
- The cancellation conditions can only be deviated from at the discretion of the owner or manager (for example in case of calamities).
- To be eligible for any refund, the cancellation must be communicated directly to the owner by email or telephone.
- After consultation, the agreed amount will be transferred within two weeks.
- No refund will be made in case of early departure.
- De Tulpenacker can only cancel the reservation agreement in case of force majeure, natural disaster, extraordinary weather conditions, fire, death of the owners or family, hospitalization or unannounced sale.
- In one of these cases, the owner or manager will offer the guest an alternative as soon as possible.
- If no alternative is possible or the guest does not accept the alternative offered, the full amount will be refunded. Any other costs resulting from the termination will not be reimbursed by the owner.
- We recommend that you take out travel and/or cancellation insurance.
Arrival and departure
- At De Tulpenacker, the houses and apartments are available from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival and check-in is possible until 8 p.m.
- It is appreciated if we are informed of the expected arrival time in advance.
- Different arrival times than mentioned above are only possible after consultation.
- In relation to the cleaning of the rooms, it is necessary to leave them before 11 a.m. am on the day of departure.
- An early or late check-out is only possible at an additional cost after consultation if the holiday home or apartment is available.
- If these conditions do not provide, then the Recron Conditions apply.
- Of course we do our utmost to offer our guests a carefree and unforgettable stay. If, despite our good care, there is a complaint, we would like to hear about it on the spot so that we can solve it immediately.